Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Harmony Korine, Proenza Schouler, and Digital Harinezumi

Harmony Korine, mastermind of the lo-fi videos and movies did a new ad campaign using a Digital Harinezumi 2 Camera by Superheadz. No one announced it officially, but the digital 'signature" of that camera is pretty strong. Beautiful pictures (and assuming video by Harmony).





He was also recently featured in a show for that Harinezumi at New Museum in Nyc.

More info here on that show.






Via Urban Outfitters Via Nowness.

2 comments:

  1. My husband's birthday is approaching so I want to buy a gift for him.For now I am searching in range of good digital cameras to choose a best one in my budget as my husband have a hobby of photography although he is not professional.should I but this one?
    electronic signature Microsoft

    ReplyDelete